The current revision has a minor bug that is being fixed, however it does not compromise the functionality of the board. Be sure to check out our documentation on the issue before you order.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (6 of which are hardware PWM), 8 analog inputs (6 of which are GPIO), and a 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
It runs Optiboot (select “Arduino Uno” in the Boards menu), and has “.100 pitch headers for easy breadboard prototyping.
Its small size makes it well-suited to applications with stringent weight and space requirements, such as R/C planes, wearables, and spacecraft.
- 23.5mm x 21mm x 2.2mm, 2.2mm tall
- Programmable with a Modern Device USB-BUB II or any FTDI adapter
- Optiboot bootloader (Arduino UNO board setting)
- Standard Atmega (Arduino) 328 features
- 14 I/O pins
- 8 analog pins (A6, A7, are analog input only – no I/O)
- 32kB Flash Memory
- 2kB RAM