We spun up a surface-mount version of our best-selling RBBB, for people who want an assembled board, and other prototypers who want a flatter board.
Making a new version of a board like this always requires a lot of decisions and for our first revision we decided to leave the power jack on. It looks slightly large, we know. The board will be shipped with the header pins and power jack loose, so you can assemble it to suit yourself. You can also easily snip the power jack space off the board with a pair of tin snips to make the board shorter, if space is constrained.
The RBBB Pro is also available in Europe at JeeLabs.org.
- 2.1mm power jack
- Arduino Optiboot bootloader
- ATmega328 Chip
- 5 volt or 3.3 volt versions available
- 300 mA voltage 5 volt or 3.3 volt voltage regulator
- Input voltage 6-10 volts DC
- Dimensions: 2.6″ x .6″ (66mm x 15.25mm)
- 2.1mm center-positive input power jack
Purchase Options (in the pulldown menu)
- RBBB Pro 5V – assembled board shipped with loose male headers
- RBBB Pro 3.3V – assembled board shipped with loose male headers
- RBBB Pro PCB only. No parts, no headers (does not matter which voltage you select).
- We will put the headers on for you if you would like. Just order 5 units of Super Service and specify your desire in Order Notes on the Shopping Cart page.
- A RBBB Pro, cable, BUB bundle is available here.