The Jee platform couples wireless functionality with microcontrollers in a small form factor base module. These base modules are fitted for sensors and a variety of “plug” boards that connect easily to form Wireless Sensor Networks.
The JeeLabs Wireless Starter Pack contains all the parts required to get a basic Wireless Sensor Network up and running. It includes 3 Arduino-IDE compatible Wireless Nodes, a Room Board sensor, prototyping components, and other accessories to get everything working out of the box.
The Starter Pack also provides everything required to use a variety of other sensors as well.
- 1 JeeLink – a USB stick which plugs into a PC (Windows / Mac / Linux), for use as central node
- 1 JeeNode USB – a sensor node with 4 general-purpose I/O ports and a mini-USB connector
- 1 JeeNode Kit – a multi-purpose low-cost DIY remote sensor node, with those same 4 I/O ports
- 1 Room Board kit – combines a motion detector with three sensors for light, temperature, and humidity
several other types of “Jee Plug” sensors are available in the shop, depending on what you’re after
- 1 “Mini breadboard” – lets you hook up components, IC’s, and wires for… whatever you want to experiment with!
- 1 Flexible Wire Kit (75 wires) – wire jumpers to quickly try out all sorts of hook-ups using the mini-breadboard
- 5 6-pin Extension Cables – 6-pin extension cables to help connect all the pieces together
- 1 Jee Plug pack – a set of 5 boards and headers, to solder small components, adapters, etc.
- 1 Plug Header pack – 20 extra 6-pin connectors, so that everything can be re-used over and over again
- 1 USB-BUBII – use this to connect / debug / re-program any number of (non-USB) JeeNodes
- 1 Battery Holder – a 3x AA battery holder to run the JeeNode off battery power, i.e. “untethered”
- 1 Blink Plug – a board with slots for blinking LEDs and buttons
- 1 LCD Plug w/ 16×2 Display – a back-lit 2×16 LCD display which can be attached to any JeeNode port
- 1 Jee Proto Board – a small daughterboard for prototyping, which fits on top of either of the JeeNodes