This includes a Surface Mount LCD kit and an LCD Character Display. Everything needed to convert a serial signal into characters on an LCD Screen! Uses a three-wire serial interface, consisting of +5volts, ground and serial data, and even includes the cable to hook it up.
- Surface Mount LCD kit
- LCD Character Display, with white letters on a blue/grey background
- 12″ three conductor cable with two female ends for connecting the LCD board to a microcontroller
- 3 pin double male header for connecting to breadboard, proto board, or female BBB analog header socket.
- 5V 20×4 Character LCD Datasheet
- 5V 16×2 character LCD datasheet Note that the first 2 pins on the datasheet are labelled incorrectly. Pin 1 should be ground and pin 2 should be VCC. The manufacturer configures the same display differently in some cases.
- LCD117 Command Summary (pdf)
- LCD117 command summary (MS Word)
- LCD Demo for the Arduino language
- LCD Custom Character Generator