Modern Device >>
Paul picked these servos up for his class, and liked them so much that we are now putting them in stock!
This is a standard analog hobby servo with nylon gears. It also features 2 ball bearings on the main output shaft. Ball bearings are rare on inexpensive “generic” servos, so this is definitely a nice feature to see.
The specs on the servo are:
- Torque: 83.47 in * ounces(6.0kg*cm) @ 5 volts
- Speed: 60 degrees in 0.16 seconds @ 5 volts
- Weight: 1.41 ounces (40g)
- Dimensions: 40.8 x 20.1 x 38.0mm
It runs on a standard standard servo interface (yellow-red-brown).
- brown: ground
- red: 4.8 – 6 volts
- yellow: signal from servo controller or microcontroller (eg Arduino)
The new BBLeo has a super easy interface to get a servo up and running – just make sure you use a 5 or 6 volt supply on the external input.
The servo comes with a nice variety of arms, and mounting hardware.
We’re giving away the first 15 servos, one to an order. Let’s say two to any one customer too.